Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

It is that wonderful time of year when pumpkin is consumed in large quantities...yum. I know many of you already have this recipe, but since I just made a bunch I thought I would post just in case.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Ingredients:
4 eggs
1 1/2 C sugar
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 can of pumpkin
1 C oil
1 T cinnamon
3 C flour
1 1/2 C choc chips

Mix all ingredients together (no particular order) and place in well-greased muffin tins.
Bake at 400 degrees for12-15 min.
Makes 2 dozen muffins


2 comments:

  1. ken... do you use pumpkin pie filling, with all of the extra spices in it? or just straight pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. straight pumpkin. Hey I made your eye-talian beefs last night and I didn't pay attention and bought the sliced up peppers instead of the whole...man does that give it a kick! it was still great but my mouth was a little on fire:) oops

    ReplyDelete